I'd go for "Tempo I".

And I wouldn't recommend using English alternatives to standard terms like "meno mosso". If you write "meno mosso", it should be understood by anyone anywhere in the world who has learnt to read music, whereas if you translate it into English the non-English speakers will have to reach for a dictionary and even the English speakers may wonder what you mean.

Michael Cook