On 01 Jul 2006, at 11:58 AM, Leigh Daniels wrote:

I'm working on a piece that needs violin and cello harmonics and I'd
like to be able to hear at least an approximation of them via Finale
playback using the Full GPO. It looks like Finale 2006/GPO cannot play
them. List archive posts from last year mention that functionality comin in "GPO Advanced" but I can find nothing about it on the Garritan web site.

I've had pretty good luck for playback in GPO by combining a violin patch at the correct octave with a soft piccolo (hidden) doubling the same pitch.

Raymond Horton