AJ Azure wrote:
No one is mentioning this but, I can make it much simpler for you all. MACS
are better. One reason? The new platform runs OSX AND WinXP. PCs can't do
that yet right? If you need dual platform for work and/or you may want
software that one or the other does not run. MACS are the only answer.

And why is that? If, as it appears from what Darcy is saying, the new Mac Pros are the same machines which can run Windows except that they come with Mac OSx instead, why can't I simply buy OSx and install it on my windows machine as a dual-boot system? Why do I have to buy a Mac?

--
David H. Bailey