On 8/2/06, David W. Fenton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
And it's only those broader masses that will sustain Finale
as a product so that the notational capabilities can continue be
developed and extended.

 This is a really true and good point...though it makes me wonder how
it is that those of us who use Finale (and/or Sibelius) for high end
print publication can make enough of a wave to get the features we
need supported or added. Not that I don't appreciate some of the more
sequencerish things added or the educationally based features, but I
really wish they would get the rest of their program straightened out.
(as everyone else has already said).

--
Scot Hanna-Weir
Music Engraver