Phil, if you're going to make your usual productive and insightful contribution to the discussion, could you at least spell my name correctly?

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://secretsociety.typepad.com
Brooklyn, NY

On 12 Aug 2006, at 12:06 PM, Phil Daley wrote:

At 05:45 PM 8/11/2006, David W. Fenton wrote:

>For what it's worth, I think Tyler has plenty of reason to become
>testy with you -- you seem to be arguing in a manner that ignores any
>point he makes that goes to the heart of the dispute, while insisting
>that certain things are true in the face of his providing evidence
>that clearly shows that they are not.

I have to agree.

Darcey appears to know nothing about how Window's graphic cards actually work.