Hiro,

Copy the contents of the "FinaleAU" folder inside your "Finale 2006" folder into the "FinaleAU" folder inside your "Finale 2007" folder.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://secretsociety.typepad.com
Brooklyn, NY

On 13 Aug 2006, at 3:06 AM, A-NO-NE Music wrote:

I have a stoopid question, and has been afraid to ask because
surprisingly I found no one seems to have the same problem.

When you purchase NI V.I., how do you make FinMac to see it?  UPS
tracking shows my FinMac2007 is due Monday so I guess new install will
solve my problem, but I just wanted to ask.

When I got JaBB, I had to run FinMac2006 installer again to make JaBB
appear in Finale, then I copied GarritanJazzinstrument.txt to the 2nd
machine. I just bought Kontakt2. Do I have to run FinMac2006 installer again? I hoped there is a better and easier way. Any help appreciated.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>