I share this older assessment of Finale mirrors, which is akin to the
lessons a one year old learns about a stove being hot.  So, not caring to
get burned for the last 17 years or so, I have been curious to see users on
this list make mention of the mirror tool and their apparently positive
experiences using it.

Robert, what are your continuing concerns?  Others, to what extent do you
use mirrors and how does the tool actually perform?

Thanks,

Don Hart