dc wrote:
Andrew Stiller écrit:
All versions of FinMac older than 2K4 are absolutely unusable on any computer currently manufactured. Small or not, antiquarian interest is the only reason I can fathom to keep any of them around.

But when you get your new Intel Mac, you can go back to any old version of Finale, way back to... what is the oldest version that will run on current versions of Windows?

Dennis

Remember, though, that only the recent versions have shipped with both Windows and Mac on the same installation disks. Until then, you had to get either the Mac or Windows version, and I believe had to pay a cross-grade fee to switch platforms (although I may be remembering this wrong.)

So Andrew may well not be able to install versions as early as you are suggesting because he wouldn't have the appropriate windows installation disks.

--
David H. Bailey