I believe my earlier score was working fine too, until I generated parts.

Dean

On Aug 26, 2006, at 11:00 AM, dhbailey wrote:

Dean M. Estabrook wrote:
Thank you Aaron ... it did clear up some perspectives. I'm still not sure how to print only the score pages I want ... I'll mess around some more with this today. At this moment, it seems to me that once the parts are linked (generated, what ever), that the option of printing single pages of score or parts has been removed. I'm sure this can't be the case, and that I, as of yet, have not figured it out ... but I'll reread your post and the manual again. Perhaps the light will dawn.

I've printed a page range from a score in 2007 (it had been created in 2005) and there was no problem -- I printed to my 995PDF printer and selected the following pages: 1-3,18-21 and it printed exactly what I told it to.

I had not generated parts yet, but it did handle the print range just fine.

--
David H. Bailey