--- "Williams, Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Along the same lines, has anyone used TURANDOT?
> www.turandot.hu  , another program that appeared and
> then stalled in development.

It's going to sound strange, but I think anyone who is
interested in purchasing Turandot should write to
Sibelius and ask if Turandot has done anything illegal
or morally questionable in their software design. When
Turandot originally came out years ago, I was amazed
by how similar it was to Sibelius - right down to
dialogs that were so similar that they looked like
copies. I sent an e-mail to Sibelius, and they were
also alarmed by the similarities and were going to be
looking into it. That's the last I've heard about it.
And so out of respect for Sibelius, I recommend
researching this issue before jumping in.

Tyler