Like Chuck, I also use QuicKeys, and I've been using it since v1.2 on Mac OS 6!! It's one utility I can't do without, despite some of its shortcomings. My Finale QK file is enormous since I make it do just about every repetitive task I come across.

I also use it in conjunction with a programmable USB keyboard called xKeys. Between the two of these, I'd be severely handicapped if one or both went down.

J D  Thomas
ThomaStudios