D. Keneth Fowler wrote:
To the wisdom of the list,

A customer is requesting that a file be e-mailed in JPEG format. Is this possible. If so, how does one do it? Ages ago I sent several files in TIFF format. No problem. Now I cannot remember how I did it. I should have notes on the process, but they cannot be found. I looked through the User Manual without success. Is this info there tucked away in some dark corner?

Many thanks for helping this memory that is showing signs of decay.

Save the file as TIFF graphics, then open them in a graphics editing program and save them as JPG files, with the least amount of compression (larger file size), and then send them as attachments to an e-mail.

--
David H. Bailey