Thank you, David;
When cleating parts, neither text blocks nor staff names appears.
Since I have to check 'staff name in parts' box every time creating
docments fromm the wizard, I would like to know the way to preset the
box checked. But I found a thread about that in MM's forum and that
there is some expalanation about that at page 37 of the 2007 manual.
Thank you again.