Hey, thanks. I think I stumbled upon the correct icons to click, and it seemed to work ok. I'll test it out some more and see.

Dean

On Sep 23, 2006, at 4:12 PM, Leigh Daniels wrote:

I downloaded them about the same time as you and mine are working fine; at least harmonics and Alt. Bass are. I Select the desired measures and
use the TGTools menu items, though.

Maybe there is a prefs file you need to delete or a older .bundle file
that didn't get replaced.

**Leigh