Dear List,

Perhaps you'd like to know about an still image and movie capturing app that will record and save anything right from your monitor. It's called SNAPZ ProX for Mac users.

Go to YouTube and have the video ready to play. All you do is select the portion of your screen where the video is playing, initiate SNAPZ, start the video, and save the resulting Quicktime movie to your desktop or any where else. Beautiful! The app costs around $60 for the movie capturing version.

Herman