I echo Christopher's thoughts. There is no place for such intolerance in our forum.
Bruce Clausen, PhD

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <finale@shsu.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Finale] OT: money, money

On Sep 26, 2006, at 3:27 PM, josue moreno wrote:

PS: I apologize for my bad english, i writed "prize" and it is price. Im pretty sure i made a lot of mistakes more so i can only say sorry if anyone got afected by this. Someone sent me an out of list message shouting me for my language mistakes.

You should tell them to go pee up a rope! In an international forum where English is only the common language because of convention, nobody should give anyone else trouble because of mistakes in English. If we don't understand, we will ask for a clarification, but your message was very clear in intention.

I am shocked that a member of this list would do something so impolite to you.

Christopher