Friends...

Am I suffering from confusion or do I recall a thread about augmentation dots
that randomly get separated from the notes they are supposed to augment?

I was just looking at some printed output & noticed that some dotted half notes
had their dot moved rather far to the right.

Did anyone pin down a cause for that and find a universal cure so I don't have
to look at every dotted note in a score and parts?

WinFin 2006 & XP Pro.

Thanx...Jim