Just got up and read the list posts. I was wondering where I had gone wrong, and what Noel found wanting in my suggestions to Will. I have been using Finale for so long that I operate a lot of it on a subconscious level, making it a slow process to remember and identify what I do when I need to tell someone else how to do it. So I sometimes stay out of "how to" advice, even when I think I might know the solution. Some of you are better than I am at step by step instructions, but I did think I had gotten this one right.

Thanks, Darcy.

Chuck