Dear Andrew,

Bill Duncan has these in a variety of proportions in his productivity font set (hairpin font). They work well. My only reservation it that the lines are thinner than I prefer, and there doesn't seem to be a way to edit them, as you can in Finale's Smart Shape Options. That doesn't mean that I don't such a thing would be good included in Finale, but you might want to look at Bill's site, if this is something you need often.

Chuck