Stan Lord wrote:
I'd love to see this but the URL doesn't work for me.
 It comes up in German "Die Seite wurde nicht gefunden"
Which my friend tells me means site not found.
Any ideas?

I just clicked on it and got the same response -- perhaps there was too much traffic for the site to bear. Or perhaps it's just a temporary glitch.

Even following the link by going to the Henle homepage, selecting English as the language and clicking on Downloads and then clicking on the link they give the same "file not found" error.

Curious -- I hope they fix things again, it's a terrific video.

--
David H. Bailey