Here are a few samples of works I've done for different composers. Varied range of styles which should give you an idea of what's possible. These aren't the most avant-garde stuff I've done, but still. There are other examples on this site (The Canadian Music Center) which I wasn't involved in. Worth having a look at.

<http://www.musiccentre.ca/media/scoreSamples/Boul_27214_Qualia_X.pdf>

Bernard Savoie

On Oct 08, 2006, at 13:00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 14:11:06 +0100 (BST)

From: Will Denayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: [Finale] Native Instruments

To: finale@shsu.edu

Hello All, Finale 2007 comes with a link to Native Instruments. You need to subscribe before you can use it. They ask for your address and telephone number and so on and so, because I did not know, what I was subscribing to, I didn't do it yet. What is NI about?

For the rest, I have still so many questions about what is possible and what is not. I would love to see a score by a 'modern classical' composer who is using Finale. Is this possible somewhere?

Best regards, Will