On Oct 10, 2006, at 3:01 PM, dhbailey wrote:

MagnaMusic in Sharon, CT has all things recorder, and I'll bet they would have the music you're looking for.

I tried them. No joy. My best luck so far has been w. Luck's:

Concerto in C for flute (recorder?) and strings #00992

Concerto in F for flute (recorder?) and strings #00749

Suite in a #11965

The only one of these I'm certain about is the Suite. I find it very frustrating that I can't take a look at any of these editions. Could one of the knowledgeable folks that have been contributing to this thread take a look at the info Luck's gives and see if they can figure out whether the two concertos are actually the recorder concertos I think they are, and if so whether the editions are at all worthwhile?

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/