From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Barbara Touburg
Sent: Wed 11-Oct-06 20:01
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] OT-Bekakt--the End

Williams, Jim wrote:
> Barbara...
> Well, I mentioned the word, then you offered the Dutch definition...waarop ik
> zei "Op z'n jiddisch betekent het woord 'bekakt' iets anders  ;-)  " of
> zoiets. So now you have seen from others how to interpret it ;-)

I never received that message. Do you speak Dutch? Are you Dutch or of
Dutch inheritance?

> But I guess the thread is over now...I enjoyed it tremendously and learned a
> lot from the various public and private responses.

Likewise!

Barbara

Barbara, not a drop of Dutch blood in me anywhere...I simply love the country
and its language. I lived a few months in Scheveningen about 32 years ago after
having studied Dutch at University.
 The original post was probably blocked because it had no words of english in
it.
Jim