Hi Johannes,

You can use characters 96 (upstairs) and 93 (downstairs) of the Helsinki Special font to make an articulation that behaves like an arpeggio. I've just tried it and it works. If you donn't have that font, I can send it to you off-list.

Barbara

Johannes Gebauer wrote:
I need a flageolet-glissando symbol. The desired symbol seems to be a stepped line going up and down again. Like a double-set of stairs, up and down. Is there such a symbol anywhere in the Finale fonts, or in another font, or what is the best way to create it (I hate the shape designer, but I am willing to try it...).

Johannes