I was sure I did know how to do this, but am hopelessly stuck now. I am
trying to set up the Drum Set staff playback. WinXP, Fin?05.

Could someone, please, tell me what am I doing wrong:

Channel 10, patch 1. STAFF TOOL --- click handle --- NOTATION STYLE
?Percussion? ---Select ---Create --- highlight MIDI Pitch 35, slide handle
to 1st space (F), checkmark ?HIGHLIGHTED NOTE?, PLAYBACK NOTE defaulted to
35 [and then the same process for MIDI pitches 38, 42, 45, 47, 48, 56, 77]
--- Done --- Select --- OK.

I am still getting the same rubbish playback with the whistle instead of
snare drum, etc.

My prospective soloist needs to hear the piece ASAP. Please, help!

Dr.A.S.Weinstangel