i would also be VERY  interested in this.

From: Mark D Lew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
If only I had the time and resources, I would love to pursue a project like that -- particularly with regard to lyrics. Back when I was still active (I haven't done any significant engraving work in a few years) I gave quite a bit of thought to what sort of algorithms I'd use for such a plug-in, roughly following my own standard operating procedure when cleaning up a piece.

did you document it?

From: ?ric Dussault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I am happy to see that some people on the list would like the spacing of Finale improved. It's not a matter of comparing Finale to Score, but to make Finale do the job better. I, Ansgar Krause and Dejan Badnjar have just sent a request (in the form of a pdf explaining with examples what we would like improved) to Randy Stokes of MakeMusic. I believe Tobias Giesen is aware of this document also.
--

shirling & neueweise ... new music publishers
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :.../ http://newmusicnotation.com