I was about to make some snide remark about how intensely they were working on implementing ThoughtNotator(tm) for Finale2008 and can't be bothered fixing any piddly-little bugs in Fin2007, but I realize that as soon as I make such a sophomoric posting we'll learn that they've released Finale2007A (for All Better Now) which repairs every known bug that's ever been complained about.

Or at least takes care of the FinMac page margins adjustment bug and page-range-printing problems at a minimum.

David H. Bailey

Eric Dannewitz wrote:
Which is a crying shame because on my iMac Core 2 Duo, I cannot adjust page margins. Known bug. It's been what.....months now?

Aaron Sherber wrote:
At 03:06 PM 10/23/2006, Martin Banner wrote:
>Has there been an updated version of Finale 2007 for Mac with fixes
>released yet?

No.

Aaron.

David H. Bailey