Ah ha ... thanks.

Dean

On Oct 26, 2006, at 2:59 AM, dhbailey wrote:

Dean M. Estabrook wrote:
Thanks .. I read somewhere it may involve wetting the thumb first. If so, I wonder what sort of sound is produced. I assume the fingers would be catching the jingles while the thumb is moving ...?

You wet the thumb so that it will drag more on the head, making a jerking, bouncing motion, thus the roll effect.

The jingles hang down away from the head, so the other fingers aren't anywhere near them.

--
David H. Bailey

Dean M. Estabrook
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Have you ever heard of an eleven or thirteen step program?