Keith,

I don't know if Lenny Rosenman is still alive, but Jim Di Pasquale (a good friend - Hollywood composer and connected person) would surely know. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am an admirer of Rosenman's scores for a weekly afternoon TV series (years ago) called Combat. The show was a pretty ordinary war thing, as far as I can remember, but the scores were not only very good (Stravinskyan), but remarkable for their modernity in relation to the rest of the forgettable scores for similar kinds of shows. My knowledgeable, music critic, uncle, who knew him, steered me towards Rosenman's music when I moved to California (I'm no longer there) some 25 years ago and suggested I study with him. I never followed through. I would have learned a lot.

Try emailing Jim. He will surely respond. He's the kind of socially connected guy who will know what's up. Please feel free to tell Jim I sent you.

Chuck