I don't know if this has been dealt with yet; if it has, I apologize for
bringing it up again
Is there a reason that the tempo box in the playback controls window would be
greyed out and inaccessible? I'm running MacFin2007, and there seems to be an
issue about whether or not I can change tempo for playback. In the piece
currently giving me a problem, I entered all the notes using simple entry; no
hyperscribe or anything else was used.
No initial tempo was specified.
No tempo changes have been marked.
This problem exists regardless of whether or not human playback is enabled.

Any ideas on how I can actually specify the tempo I want? Thanks in advance for
any answers.
Geoff Whittall