I requested help for this WinFin 2007 printing strangeness last week but received almost no suggestions. Perhaps after the holiday someone has some ideas. Brand-new computer, and I had just installed 2007, and created some new documents. When printing, after some initial mixing of correct and miniature printing with no change of user input, I was getting nothing but a square the size of a large postage stamp up in the top left corner of the paper. I checked the paper sizes under "Page Layout" "Page Setup" and "Print Setup," and everything else I could think of. Cutting the DPI down from 600 to 300 made the postage stamp twice as large (!) but still quite unusable. Files I imported from Finale 98 and 2003 printed correctly, whether or not I saved them first as 2007 files. I thought that perhaps these old files reset something, because, on a hunch, I tried one of my new files - a nearly blank test file with an extracted part, and it printed correctly this time! But the original problem file - an 8 voice vocal score and extracted parts - still produces only the large postage stamps. Thanks for any advice offered. In the meantime I'm going back to 2006.
Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, occasional arranger and composer,
Louisville Orchestra