Friends, if I man, Just a minor modification to Aaron Sherber's suggestion wrote:

In the following quote, where Aaron wrote "root", read "same"; where he wrote "subfolder", read "different folder", and where he worte "SubfolderName/filename.mp3", read "different folder path / filename.mp3".
First, you have to upload the mp3 file, as explained before. If you upload the file to the root directory of your web site (that is, not to a subfolder), then the URL is just "filename.mp3" (without the quotes, of course). If you upload the file to a subfolder, then the URL is "SubfolderName/filename.mp3".
I would make a suggestion I have not yet seen in this thread: invest in a copy of a book on web page programming. The one I bought was "Teach yourelf to build web pages in 24 hours", or some such,.and I bought a copy of an older edition from a closeout outlet. My advice about putting up web sites is pretty much like my advice on using Finale: it's trivial to do once you know how, but neither is a matter of sitting down, and producing expert level product without going through the steps of learning what high quality output is, and how to achieve it with the tools at hand. As far as just posting the site, my brower preference is the old Netscape Communicator, reborn first as the Mozilla Suite, and more recently as SeaMonkey. The suite contains a simple HTML editor, "Netscape / Mozilla / Seamonkey Composer", where you can write your code, and create your links, and has the advantage that you can post your page, and accompanying files.

ns