Jackie,

It is possible to enter everything into Finale at concert pitch (I don't do this myself, so I don't remember where it resides, but there is a "toggle" called "Display score in concert pitch" ). If you do this, you write at the normal pitch, and then view the transposed score, and all the transposing instruments will appear correctly transposed. They always play back at the correct concert pitch, whichever view you have chosen.

Chuck