Christopher Smith wrote:

On Dec 11, 2006, at 4:07 PM, Will Denayer wrote:

Hello Noel, Christopher,

Hitting the ";" does not do anything. I am working in easy entry - can you still help me?
Thank you and with best regards,

Sorry, I assumed you were in Speedy Entry. The command to turn a note into a grace note in SImple Entry is (Mac) opt-G. On Windows, probably alt-G, but I can't guarantee that. Look in the Simple Entry menu under Simple Entry Commands>Modify Entry to know for sure.

Or he can simply click on the Grace Note button to turn on Grace-note mode, and click it again to turn it off.

--
David H. Bailey