I also echo these sentiments.  Thanks for everything!

Derek

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Skip Lombardi
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 8:07 PM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] A compliment

My thanks as well. I've been out of the music dodge for thirty some-odd
years, and having gotten back in, and having had to climb the learning curve
of software aided arranging has been a trial from time to time.I'm grateful
for the thoughtful, kind responses I've had for the questions I've posed
here thus far

Best regards,
Skip Lombardi

On 12/11/06, Will Denayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "I am always impressed with the decency of the members, and the concern
> they show in their attempts to solve other people's problems. Many thanks
> all of you who have submitted suggestions."
>
> Well, absolutely. I find this very impressive. Thanks to all, Will

Skip Lombardi
16 Riverview Avenue
Noank, CT 06340
860.961.3631