A-NO-NE Music wrote:
David W. Fenton / 2006/12/12 / 10:13 PM wrote:

A factually incorrect statement was made. I corrected it.

For what purpose in this particular case, if I may ask?
Never mind.  I realized I don't need to join this thread.  Sorry :-)

Does it really matter? People are telling David that if it isn't important he shouldn't have bothered to mention it. Fine. The rest of this isn't important, either, yet those who feel compelled to tell David he shouldn't have felt compelled to try for a more fair comparison are doing the very thing they're telling him he shouldn't have done.

What's up with that?  Is this pig-pile on Fenton day or something?

--
David H. Bailey