At 06:19 AM 12/15/06 -0500, Éric Dussault wrote:
>I believe it becomes unresponsive when a note has been enharmonically
>changed. From memory, sometimes pressing the asterisk on the previous
>enharmonic note will work.

Oh, yes, that happened yesterday, but it affects not only the * but also +
and - (in Speedy). The cursor has to be in the note's original position to
work. So if it was A-flat enharmonically changed (Speedy "9") to G-sharp,
the * key will not work unless the cursor is still on the A position. Since
I've only had 2K7 for a few days and only for one client, I had taken this
as some setting in 2K7 that I'd missed.

2K7 so far has lots of strange behavior. The mass edit - select region -
apply note spacing doesn't work at all for me from the menu, but works from
the right-click (context) menu. Again, I haven't figured out if this is a
setting thing new to 2K7.

Dennis