shirling & neueweise wrote:

at some point a large number (i fear 1 per instrument... there are 63!) of all text blocks - title, composer, copyright, page number, etc - appeared. i know they were't there 2 days ago when i was adjusting the positioning. they are all placed exactly over one another, and don't seem to print bold because of it.

the multiple textblocks all appear in every parts as well.

i tried to remove them in the score and redefine the texts, but when i set a new text block on the score it does NOT show up in the parts! also tried cmd-ctl-hide and show, but that doesn't work.

i am supposed to be printing the score tonight to mail tomorrow, so if anyone has the solution (heh heh) in the next 30 minutes or so (heh heh) you would save my a**.

I don't have a solution, but if they aren't printing bold (i.e. being slightly off from one another) what difference will it make in the printout?

Just print it now and resolve the issue later.

--
David H. Bailey