On Dec 19, 2006, at 7:16 PM, shirling & neueweise wrote:

um... i'd like to take this opportunity to mention that i think TGTools and patterson PI are two fabulous plugin sets and when you know how to use them properly they do wonders for you. if you don't own them you are not nearly getting what you could out of finale.

um... heh heh thought the stuff hidden behind other tabs in the modify:transfer tool (like duh page text blocks, hellllooooooo!?) wasn't copied over.. um because um, well you couldn't see it but it seems i was quite wrong... i'll be in the corner hiding if anyone needs me...

actually i'm pretty sure now that (i... heh heh...) was the cause...

Hah, hah!

That's a really great apology, and I appreciate it even more because I have done things that are VERY similar, fuming away at the razzin' frazzin' knuckleheads who wrote this (fill in the blank) when it turned out that it was me the whole time.

And we notice that you are PARTICULARLY apologetic because you are using caps to name TGTools (though Mr. Patterson doesn't rate - maybe you are on friendly terms with him again already.) Nice touch. 8-)

Christopher
(with the laid-back aspect of one who has JUST recently completed all his deadlines and now is ready to start his Christmas shopping.)