At 02:06 PM 12/20/2006 -0500, Aaron Sherber wrote:
>At 01:42 PM 12/20/2006, Phil Daley wrote:
> >You go to a site to download a free program.
> >They want an email address to confirm that the email address you have given
> >them is valid BEFORE they will let you download the program.
>
>Right. BugMeNot won't help you in this case. Neither Dennis nor I
>ever claimed that it would.

But it can, depending on the site. For example, BugMeNot works just fine at
download.com ("blablupp" even wrote 80 reviews, it says!), but none of the
BugMeNot accounts (I gave up at 15 tries) work at driverguide.com

If it's an address that is to be sent a download key, though, you're out of
luck.

Dennis

Please participate in my 2007 project:
http://maltedmedia.com/waam/