At 05:28 PM 12/21/2006 -0500, Rafael L. Junchaya wrote:
>But Note Spacing still doesn't work if the current part has been assigned a
>special voicing (Specify voicing in Manage Parts dialog), nor 4 key nor
>context menu action. The other spacing options do work but this one in the
>above mentioned case, at least for me.

I have nothing defined; the Manage Parts box is blank. This score has
passed through several hands, so I don't know what version of Finale it
started with, but it came to me as Finale 2007 with a bucketload of
detailed revisions.

2K7 is working okay so far because nothing exceptional is demanded. The few
problems that have existed forever still exist. Finale is still like
grammar school. :)

Nice to see your name here, Rafael.  (For those who don't recall, Rafael
won the Kalvos & Damian "Komposer Kombat" in 2005.)

And postscript to anyone who cares to pass it along -- "We Are All Mozart"
has 70 commissions, still very short of the goal, but it's now also on
eBay. Item #330064845503    :)

Dennis

Please participate in my 2007 project:
http://maltedmedia.com/waam/