Hi Andrew,

And I can confirm that this plugin does work, and that it makes working with linked parts in certain kinds of music (music with concerted parts having similar layouts) fully competitive with older extracted parts methods. And I had been crying for such a plugin - only to be told by Jef that it already existed. I'm sure there are more of these that I have yet to discover.

Chuck