I said:

I know this has been discussed here recently, but now it's hit me:

A file on letter-size pages but with tabloid-size page set up for 2-up printing on folded double sheets. Worked fine in 2K4, but 2K7 refuses to print on the big paper. Help!

Apparently nobody on this list has any idea what to do about this, so I called tech support, who were extremely helpful. After nearly two hours of futzing around, the solution proved to be this:

Go into the Page Setup dialog and change the "Format For:" pop-up to Any Printer. Oddly, this will *not* adversely affect the bleed margin.

So now you know.

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/