On Jan 2, 2007, at 1:15 PM, Thurletta Brown-Gavins wrote:

Christopher,
Thanks for the wonderful tip about www.transferbigfiles.com! My iDisk transfers don't always work for Windows users and this is an outstanding service!

Chuck, with OS 10.3.9, instead of distilling, etc., I hit "Print"
and there is an option to "Save as PDF" there.

I know that's there. It was the trouble I had with sending to this recipient that made me buy Adobe Acrobat and save PostScript files as an interim step. If this is generally a waste of time and computing, I'd like to know about it.

Thanks,

Chuck

Have had much success with that method of making pdfs...of course, nothing really helps much if the intended recipient is an AOLer. :)
Thurletta Brown-Gavins