On 1/5/07, Andrew Stiller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well then, I assume that PDFs created straight  from Finale must
automatically embed all the fonts it needs--for example those I
created myself (because I can see them in the resulting PDF file). Can
I therefore also assume that if the result looks good to me that  it
will look the same to anybody? Or have I missed something  here?

No, you can't assume that at all. If you haven't embedded  the fonts
properly, another person that doesn't have those fonts, would see
gibberish in the text.

Kim Patrick Clow