On 10 Jan 2007 at 19:03, Kim Patrick Clow wrote:

> An early Mozart Piano Concerto manuscript has surfaced in Salzburg,
> along with some solo piano pieces.
>
> Full story here:
> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13509-2522292,00.html

I would be skeptical of this claim until real experts on Mozart's MSS
and copyists weigh in (such as Dexter Edge and Cliff Eisen). I'm
surprised the Times didn't seek comment from Eisen, who, so far as
I'm aware, still holds a teaching position in London.

Remember the Mozart portrait "discovery?" Well that turned out to be
wrong. These archivists often let their Endeckungsfreude get the best
of their finer judgment skills.