Hi all:

In my forewards* to my editions, I want to have a bar or two musical
example. If I do a screen capture of the screen, that's not good
because

1. I get the colors. I need black and white.
2. It's only a bitmap image, it's not vector, so I can not resize it.

My editor uses WORD  for his forwards, but I prefer to create my
typography based work in Illustrator (because of the benefits of
vector format).

So how do I generate such an incipit? Any advice appreciated greatly.

Thanks

--
Kim Patrick Clow
"There's really only two types of music: good and bad." ~ Rossini

*--look ma! No acorns ;)