From: timothy.key.price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply To: finale@shsu.edu
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Getting a good guitar sound
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 8:14:58 PM
Have you tried a sampling synthesizer? I use a Kurtzweil 2500 but there are lots, either a keyboard or just a rack mount.

Tim

On Jan 16, 2007, at 12:46 PM, George Ports wrote:

I want to notate a song in Finale, save it as a midi that has a good guitar sound. All of the different programs I've tried to import the midi file to such as Finale 2006b, PowerTracks version 11, and Band in a box 2004 don't seem to have a good guitar sound. They all sound like a piano trying to sound like a guitar. I was hoping someone might know of a way to get a good guitar sound without actually having to play the guitar into the computer to achieve this. I have winXP. Any help I can get would really be appreciated.
Thanks,
George Ports