I've been confused by some recent postings about EPS exporting on Macs -- I thought MM finally straightened out that problem. Does EPS export work reliably with Finale 2007 on Macs running OS X 10.4 (Tiger)? Any problems with embedding fonts, printing, etc.?

I got so fed up dealing with EPS problems that I stopped using Fin04c and started booting into OS 9 to run Fin02! EPS export is problem-free in that configuration and I don't have the printing problems that have plagued Adobe InDesign and Panther (10.3). (Remember the "printing in italics" threads we had months ago?)

My system (about to be replaced):
PowerMac G4 500 MHz (yeah, I know, I know...)
OS X 10.3.9 (Panther)
Fin04c (in OS X)
Fin02b (in OS 9 -- I don't even try using it in Classic)

I would hate to buy a new computer, update all my software, and STILL have these damned EPS problems with Fin07.

Paul Hayden

--
Magnolia Music Press      <http://www.paulhayden.com>
6319 Riverbend Blvd.