From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of John Howell
Sent: Fri 1/19/2007 7:33 PM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: RE: Re(2): [Finale] EPS export - Mac OS X 10.4 - Fin07

>Somebody wrote:
>I just did a quick test with FinMac2007a, 10.4.8 and was able to export
>an EPS with "é" and so on in it without problem. The EPS looked fine in
>Adobe Illustrator 10 and InDesign CS2.
>

>Attachment converted: Howell Ti:msg-3504-2111.txt (TEXT/MSWD) (00187414)

Could I request that anyone who has a program
that generates these cockamamie msg- attachments
PLEASE turn them off.  They are a redundant and
unnecessary annoyance, like .vcf attachments, and
both force every single member of the list to
find them and manually trash them, a stupid waste
of precious time.  Please!!

John

--
John & Susie Howell
Virginia Tech Department of Music

Sorry John that might be me. I hate those things too.

At times I'm writing emails via VPN and Microsoft's Outlook Web Access and
these are the times I see more of this. I've looked into my settings and cannot
find anything to shut this off and I have a meeting to talk with my IT guy, so
please BEAR (GRRRR) with me. From now on I'll just post to individuals until
I'm sure this issue is fixed. Sorry for bothering your bandwidth everyone.

Steve